WE HAVE A DATE, LET’S CELEBRATE 🥂
Thanks to all our wonderful clients for your patience during these difficult times. This winter has been particularly hard and we have definitely felt the effects of this lockdown more so than the two previous lockdowns. So let’s all hope we have reached a turning point and that we never have to go back and instead we can begin to look forwards to the rest of this year with a lot more positivity.
SALON RE-OPENING 12TH APRIL
With the latest announcement from Boris yesterday evening, it’s looking hopeful that we’ll be able to re-open our salons from 12th of April. That’s 49 days and counting!!
Of course we will continue to follow the government and NHS guidance – so this date may change and we will also be preparing for this eventuality. We will keep you posted of any changes. Depending on the situation at the time, this may affect some rescheduled appointments, but we will try and make sure everyone is catered for as soon as possible, so please bear with us.
For the moment we are not taking bookings on-line, however we have put together a priority list and we will contact you as follows:
1. Those of you that have had missed appointments during lockdown in date order, from Boxing Day onwards, in order to reschedule.
2. For those of you wishing to book new appointments, we have set up a waiting list (please see details below) and we will contact all clients on the list in turn.
3. Once the missed appointments have been rescheduled and all waiting list appointments booked, we will then re-open our on-line booking system for new appointments.
IN ORDER TO BE ADDED TO OUR WAITING LIST:
• Please DM us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please include your full name, contact number and the salon you visit (Sudbury/Colchester) along with the service you require and your preferred stylist.
• Please do not telephone, as one of our team will contact you in the priority order set out above.
We are so grateful for your loyalty, support and kindness during the past couple of months and we are really looking forward to welcoming you back very soon. As always, please stay safe.
Love from Des, Tracie and the FA Creative Team xx