As the restrictions are gradually being lifted this week and life begins to feel a bit more normal, (even though the weather feels more like April!), it is still essential to make time to focus on your own wellbeing – to pause, relax and feel GOOD.
At Fatal Attraction we look forward to welcoming you back to our salon, to brighten your day and make you look and feel totally gorgeous!
While times remain very challenging for everyone right now, the FA Creative Team continues to work hard to ensure your visit is enjoyable and relaxing. Safety is our main priority and we are therefore working with a maximum of 4 stylists in our salons, in line with the latest guidance. All equipment, chairs and basins are cleaned and sanitised in between clients, so you can sit back, relax and rest assured you are in safe hands.
Our complimentary refreshments will be offered during your hair service, from our delicious cappuccinos to calming herbal teas – it’s time to enjoy life’s little luxuries that keep us smiling and make us happy!
Just a quick reminder that due to our latest industry and government guidance regarding Covid-19 and the vaccination programme, we are required to skin test everyone who is having a colour or chemical treatment at least 48hrs prior to their appointment, so please pop into the salon to have this done.
LET’S STAY SAFE!
When you enter the salon a QR code is displayed for you to scan if you have the new NHS covid 19 test & trace app on your mobile phone. Alternatively your contact details will be taken and passed to the NHS if required.
As a reminder, please see the safety guidelines for your visit to the salon below.
• Please, please, please arrive on time for your appointment!!
• If you arrive early, please wait outside the salon, socially distanced and wait to be invited in.
• You must wear a mask in the salon, so please remember to bring this with you. We do have these available should you forget.
• Hand sanitiser is available when you enter and leave the salon.
• You will be taken to your designated chair by your stylist on arrival.
• We are now able to provide hot beverages and bottled water, or you can bring your own.
• Due to hygiene reasons, we are not able to provide magazines, so please bring a your own, or a book and don’t forget we have free WIFI too!
• Please keep your personal belongings with you and only bring the bare essentials into the salon.
• Please note we are aiming to go contactless and prefer card payments, although cash is being accepted.
For those of you who would prefer to visit us when the salon is quieter, or if you have any other concerns about the new procedures, please do get in touch.
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
Our on-line booking system is back up and running. Please note we will be taking a 50% deposit and you will receive either an email or text notification confirming your appointment. If you would prefer to give us a call to discuss your requirements, that’s absolutely fine too!
Your hair appointment at Fatal Attraction is reserved specifically for you. We’d therefore appreciate it if you could kindly notify us 48 hours in advance if you wish to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
If you have symptoms of Covid-19, please do not come to the salon, instead please telephone the salon as soon as possible so that we can reschedule your appointment.
Please be reminded that due to Covid19 we are having to charge a 50% deposit when booking in the event your appointment is cancelled. Unfortunately we are no longer able to accept walk in appointments or fill cancellations. We will therefore hold your deposit for when you are able to make a future appointment.
Remember to follow us on Facebook & instagram. Like, share and comment on your favourite posts.
Love from Des, Tracie & the FA Creative Team xx