It’s already been a month since we’ve re-opened and it’s been lovely to see so many of you back at the salon for your post lockdown makeovers. The FA Team is really pleased to see a large number of clients making follow up appointments too, as it’s important to keep your hair in great shape and condition during the summer months.
As from 8th August, in accordance with the latest government guidelines, it will be mandatory for clients to wear face masks inside our salons. We will of course keep you posted of any changes as we receive further updates, and we should just like to reiterate the safety of our clients and team at Fatal Attraction the number one priority.
Currently we are restricting the number of chairs in our salon to 4 (down from 10) in order to comply with the 2m social distancing. At the end of August we will be reviewing this policy together with our services and prices in accordance with the latest government guidelines and advice from our industry experts. Because we have to allow extra time for each client to sanitise the chairs and equipment, we are working extended hours to make sure we can fit everyone in for their post lockdown appointments. For those of you who would prefer to visit when the salon is quieter, or if you have any other concerns about the revised treatments, new procedures and pricing (published on our website), please do get in touch. Our revised on-line booking system has been very successful, however if you would prefer to give us a call to discuss your requirements, that’s absolutely fine too!
Since 4th July, in order to compensate for the loss of business until we were able to re-open, we have not been able to offer our usual discounts and our prices have increased. We have already and will continue to offer NHS workers 20% off all services and during August we will also be offering a “Back to School” kids special offer, please see the voucher below.
We have recently received a large number of positive and informative reviews from clients about their experiences at our salons, and we really appreciate this feedback. It helps us to make improvements to ensure our customers receive the best possible service when they visit during these challenging times.
As a reminder, please see the safety guidelines for your visit to the salon below.
• Please, please, please arrive on time for your appointment!!
• If you arrive early, please wait outside the salon, socially distanced and wait to be invited in.
• From 8th August you must wear a mask in the salon, so please remember to bring this with you. We do have these available should you forget.
• Hand sanitiser is available when you enter and leave the salon.
• You will be taken to your designated chair by your stylist on arrival.
• We are unable to provide hot beverages, however we can supply bottled water, or you can bring your own.
• Due to hygiene reasons, we are not able to provide magazines, so please bring a your own, or a book and don’t forget we have free WIFI too!
• Please keep your personal belongings with you and only bring the bare essentials into the salon.
• Please note we are aiming to go contactless and prefer card payments, although cash is being accepted.
Thanks so much for taking on board all these changes and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Love from the FA Team x
As a thank you to the NHS we will continue to offer NHS Staff 20% off all services 7 days a week.
Please note our Pensioner’s and Student discounts will return in September.