Monday 19th July will see the start of our next step towards the “new normal”, which will undoubtedly present a whole new set of challenges!
During the next phase of lifting restrictions, our number one priority is the safety of our clients and our team. While we are very much looking forward to returning to a more relaxed way of working, we are also very aware that our primary duty of care is the continued safety of our clients and our team.
As from July 19th we have adapted our “Visiting the Salon Guidelines”. Our salons will not be operating at full capacity as we maintain social distancing. Our stylists will be encouraged to wear masks where appropriate, and be regularly tested. Extra cleaning measures will continue, sanitising points will remain and NHS Track and Trace will continue to be available for clients if they wish to check in.
Our aim is to continue to provide a safe environment for our clients, so as restrictions are lifted, we will continue to monitor the situation to ensure everyone feels comfortable and safe. Despite having to take these measures, it is important to us that you are still able to relax and enjoy your visit and we will ensure you receive the best possible service, afterall our aim is for you to leave our salon looking totally gorgeous and feeling revitalised!
It is becoming apparent that the ‘track and trace’ isolation policy could impact our staffing levels over the next few weeks, so in an effort to keep things moving in the right direction, we would appreciate it if you could help us by being as considerate as possible to other clients and our team as we progress through this next phase.
Our revised guidelines are set out below which will hopefully answer any questions you have about visiting our salons as from 19th July.
If you have symptoms of Covid-19, please do not come to the salon, instead please contact the salon by telephone as soon as possible so that we can reschedule your appointment.
VISITING THE SALON – GUIDELINES
Before you visit our salon, please be reminded of the following:
• Please arrive on time for your appointment.
• If you arrive early, please wait outside the salon, socially distanced and wait to be invited in.
• We would prefer you to wear a mask in the salon, so please remember to bring this with you. We do have these available should you forget.
• Hand sanitiser is available when you enter and leave the salon.
• You will be taken to your designated chair by your stylist on arrival.
• We are able to provide complimentary hot beverages, or bottled water, or you can bring your own.
• As from 19th July we will be able to provide magazines, or you can bring a your own, or a book we also have free WIFI too!
• Please keep your personal belongings with you at all times and only bring the bare essentials with you into the salon.
• We are aiming to go contactless and prefer card payments, although cash is being accepted.
• For those of you who would prefer to visit us when the salon is quieter, or if you have any other concerns about the latest guidance and procedures, please do get in touch.
Finally we would like to send you our heart felt thanks for your continued support and as always, we look forward to welcoming you to our salons this summer.
Love from Des, Tracie and the FA Creative Team xxx