We’ve been really busy this week, contacting clients who missed appointments during the lockdown to reschedule appointments. For those of you who we haven’t spoken to directly, please check your voicemail or text messages. However if you haven’t received a call from us yet, you can contact the salon on Friday 3rd July, as our stylists will be available to take your calls, discuss your requirements and take bookings.
Our on-line booking system is also up and running – however you will need to make sure you select the correct service and time that is required. If you are unsure or if you have any other queries, please phone the salon, where a member of our team will be able to discuss your requirements and recommend the service and will book this for you.
There’s just a few things to remember when you visit the salon:
• Please, please, please arrive on time for your appointment!!
• If you arrive early, please wait outside the salon, socially distanced and wait to be invited in.
• Please bring a mask, however we do have these available.
• Hand sanitiser is available when you enter and leave the salon.
• You will be taken to your designated chair by your stylist on arrival.
• We are unable to provide hot beverages, however we can supply bottled water, or you can bring your own.
• Due to hygiene reasons, we are not able to provide magazines, so please bring a your own, or a book and don’t forget we have free WIFI too!
• Please keep your personal belongings with you and only bring the bare essentials into the salon.
• Please note we are aiming to go contactless and prefer card payments, although cash is being accepted.
We’re really excited to be welcoming you back as from Saturday 4th, to pamper you and make you feel and look totally gorgeous again!!
Love from the FA Team xx