Following revised guidance, we are now preparing to open from 4th July onwards.
Please note this is a provisional date, we are waiting for final confirmation and we’ll contact you as soon as we have a definite date. Until then we are not able to take bookings.
Rescheduling missed appointments…
When we are permitted to do so, we shall be rescheduling bookings for those clients who had to miss their appointments during the lockdown. For those clients wishing to book but didn’t have an appointment, please don’t worry, we will contact you as soon as we can.
Our new salon experience…
We want to update you with the changes we have made to make our salon and team “Covid secure” so you can rest assured, knowing you’re in safe hands. Although it will be different, we aim to make your visit as relaxing and enjoyable as possible.
• To accommodate the backlog of appointments, we shall be opening 7 days a week and late evenings. Our team will be working on a split shift / rotational basis.
• We have created more space within the salon, to ensure social distancing measures are adhered to wherever possible.
• We will allow an extra 15 minutes between appointments so we can sanitise the chairs and equipment.
• There will be a limited service menu due to time restrictions. So if for example you want a complete restyle cut and colour, we may have to split this over two appointments. Further details will follow soon.
• Due to the extra precautions we are taking, there maybe a small temporary “Covid secure” surcharge to cover extra time needed inbetween appointments and the cost of PPE and regular deep cleaning, which will be reviewed in line with the latest guidance.
• Appointments must be booked in advance, as we are not able to cater for walk ins at present.
• Only the person booking the appointment may enter the salon.
• We will have dedicated times for families, the elderly or anyone at higher risk to visit the salon, when it will be quieter.
• We will provide bottled water, unfortunately we cannot offer hot drinks at the moment.
• Please only bring the bare essentials with you and avoid bringing in bulky shopping bags etc.
• Sadly we are not able to offer magazines, but you are welcome to bring your own, or a book and we also have free wifi.
Wish you were here…
We’ll be in touch again shortly, to update you of when we can take bookings, together with further details about visiting our salon. We can’t wait to welcome you back and to make you feel and look fantastic!
In the meantime, stay safe.
Love from the FA Team xx